Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Workshop
Continuous Improvement and Effective Evaluation of DEIB Efforts
May 23 – 24
Tampa, Florida, USA
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging WorkshopRegister Online
Location, Hotel, and Travel Information
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 100
Tampa, Florida 33602 USA
Phone: +1 813 769 6500
The meeting space is located on the first floor in Suite 100. The Westin and AACSB are next door to one another, connected by a covered walkway.
The Westin Tampa Waterside
725 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33602
Tel. +813 229 5000
|Reserve a Room|
- AACSB group block rate: 209 USD per night, single/double occupancy, plus taxes. Current tax is 13.5%.
- Wi-Fi: The room rate includes complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
- Group block cut-off date: Monday, April 24, 2023- sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out prior to the cut-off date. Each delegate is responsible for making their own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Reserve a room
- Guestroom changes: Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancelation: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card, money order or deposit check. Individuals with guaranteed reservations must cancel their reservation 48 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancelation charge. When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rates may not always be available.
- Travel agents: Please request your travel agent to book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to any unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to [email protected].
- The Westin Tampa Waterside Parking and Transportation
- Parking at AACSB International: The hourly rate is 4 USD. The daily maximum parking rate is 36 USD. If parking less than a full day the rate would be prorated.
- Local Dining and Entertainment
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full or invoiced (balance due prior to start of event) to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to two to three business days for a response.