We are a workplace inspired by making an impact in business education.
Synonymous with the highest standards in business education since 1916, AACSB is an invigorating and collaborative workplace, driven by our people.
View Open Positions
AACSB is the world’s leading voice in business education, providing quality assurance (accreditation), intelligence and thought leadership, and learning and development (e.g., conferences, seminars, digital learning) opportunities to over 1,800 member organizations and more than 900 accredited business schools in over 100 countries and territories. AACSB’s core values of quality, community, social responsibility, diversity and inclusion, and ethics are all viewed through a global lens in our collective commitment to transform business education for positive societal impact. Synonymous with the highest standards of excellence since 1916, AACSB connects educators, students, and business to develop the next generation of great leaders.
As the Administrative Specialist, you will play a key role in ensuring effective day-to-day operations within the Learning and Development team and creating a positive and professional first impression for our members, speakers, and vendors. You will provide general administrative support and project coordination for the Learning and Development team.
How You Will Contribute:
- Provide pre-event administrative support for in-person, virtual and digital experiences; advance communications for event and travel information when applicable.
- Provide administrative support to coordinate subject matter expert’s (SMEs) confirmation and preparedness process for L&D products. This may include scheduling, confirming calendar invitations, and various communications to ensure subject matter experts are informed for a successful delivery with guidance from coordinators/program managers.
- Work closely with Director of L&D to provide varied administrative tasks supporting L&D (both routinely and for ad hoc projects).
- Provide support to lead content editor on behalf of Learning and Development for data and information in various platforms including the AACSB L&D event websites.
- Maintain master events calendar.
- Provide administrative support for data and events in AMS (Alliance); duties include inputting event details, retrieving data, and tracking department-basked technology needs to communicate with IT in support of L&D events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year administrative support experience
- Fluency in English language
- Relevant vocational training
- Two (2) years of experience administrative support experience
Why Join AACSB?
We take pride in providing our employees with an inclusive work environment that promotes individual development. Our employees say our benefits, location, flexible work environment, and their colleagues are the primary drivers that attract and keep them with AACSB.
We offer a competitive benefit package, including generous vacation, sick and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, 403B, short and long-term disability, life insurance, wellness allowance, tuition reimbursement, and a hybrid work environment.
To apply, please visit: Administrative Specialist - AACSB International (workable.com)
Asia PacificThere are currently no open positions at our Singapore office.
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
There are currently no open positions at our Amsterdam office.