We are a workplace inspired by making an impact in business education.
Synonymous with the highest standards in business education since 1916, AACSB is an invigorating and collaborative workplace, driven by our people.
View Open Positions
As the Director of Financial and Accounting Strategy you will play a critical role in evaluating financial planning and performance, ensuring that the organization successfully plans for short- and long-term growth and is effectively monitoring business performance. You will also lead and be responsible for the overall strategic direction of corporate accounting. You will lead a team of accounting and finance professionals who will provide valuable contributions to your goals.
- Lead strategy and production of all financial reporting requirements, including analysis of budget projections and financial performance.
- Provide and be accountable for all aspect of corporate accounting strategic direction, This includes general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, compliance, internal controls, and tax reporting.
- Direct the development of annual budgets and forecast projections. Provide analysis of budgets and forecasts to validate financial projections.
- Collaborate with budget managers to develop budgets and quarterly forecast based on actual results and business needs. Develop and update financial models and identify appropriate modifications/adjustments to forecasts.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics to identify key drivers for expenses, revenues and business risks.
- Investigate financial variances, trends and drivers to influence business strategy and optimization.
- Analyze business and financial data to support strategic business investments and decisions.
- Work on ad-hoc analyses as requested and regularly streamline processes and workflows.
- Lead the development of financial budgeting and forecasting systems.
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting or finance, obtained through an accredited college or university
- Ten (10) years of accounting and/or finance experience, with at least five years of experience leading exempt-level employees
- Master's Degree in a related field obtained through an accredited college of university
- CPA certification or CMA certification
- Twelve (12) years of accounting and/or finance experience, leading a team of direct and indirect reports.
To apply, please visit: https://apply.workable.com/j/82E6EFB351
As a member of the Global Membership Team (GMT), the Senior Manager of Membership manages the operations of global membership and provides leadership and coordination of educational and business recruitment, engagement, and retention activities to achieve AACSB strategic goals.
In coordination with GMT leadership, develops and implements AACSB membership recruitment, engagement, and retention strategies. Provides leadership, communication, and support to membership staff across all regions to align for achievement of strategic goals.
Leads the oversight of AACSB membership categories, member benefits, and coordination with other departments to ensure the value proposition for each stakeholder is clearly stated and understood throughout the organization. Recommends and implements changes to improve effectiveness and efficiencies and to enhance the member experience.
In partnership with the GMT, ensures consistent quality service to the public, members, and other stakeholders.
Develops and manages the membership annual budget and oversees membership reporting. Manages the annual dues invoicing and collection process with all relevant stakeholders.
Leads and oversees strategic objectives relating to volunteer relations and member engagement.
Manages learning and support opportunities for direct reports. Ensures employees have clear objectives and outcome requirements and that they are managed consistently.
Collaborates with Marketing & Communications to develop global membership campaigns for recruitment, retention, engagement, onboarding, and print and web materials. Oversees membership areas of website.
Seeks opportunities for outreach and participates in events to promote AACSB membership and engage with members.
Serves as project manager for membership projects and represents membership on cross functional teams, provides staff orientation and training related to membership.
Provides operational infrastructure management and development to ensure all technology platforms and systems related to membership data are accurate and used to the maximum benefit.
Guides and oversees the GMT use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform, ensuring accuracy, functionality, and facilitating training. Collaborates closely with IT.
Oversees development and maintenance of global membership systems, policies, procedures, and related documents.
Reinforces AACSB’s Values as adopted by senior leadership and ensures that the best interest of AACSB and its members is at the forefront of all initiatives.
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor's degree in a related field obtained through an accredited college or university
- Five (5) years of experience in member or client services
- Able to travel up to 15% of the time (international travel)
- Master's degree in a related field obtained through an accredited college or university
- Seven (7) years of experience in member or client service
To apply, please visit: https://apply.workable.com/aacsb-international/j/3B404B7ED3/
As the Accounting Specialist, you will play an important role in accurately maintaining the accounts receivable ledger and handling all collections activities. You will also be responsible for payroll processing and providing general accounting support and customer service.
How you will contribute:
- Maintain the accounts receivable reconciliation and ensure all outstanding invoices are accurately reported.
- Plan and execute customer collections activities to minimize invoice days outstanding.
- Process payroll and handle all statutory reporting for three global locations.
- Prepare and maintain necessary state tax filings for remote personnel.
- Champion efficient payroll processing procedures for employees and accounting.
- Reconcile and maintain benefits liabilities reconciliations and other reconciliations as assigned.
- Responsible for preservation of fixed assets. Manage asset inventory and records all related transactions in accordance with GAAP. Maintain internal controls for asset transactions.
- Ensure accurate asset reporting for financial statement presentation.
- Prepare schedules for auditors and provide auditors with requested information and documentation.
- Provide assistance with accounting processes, special projects, and needed research.
- Fluency in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- High school degree or equivalent
- One (1) year of related accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent vocational training
- Two (2) years of related accounting experience
To apply, please visit: https://apply.workable.com/j/A7595D0200