Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Workshop
Save your seat! Spots are limited and registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
Continuous Improvement and Effective Evaluation of DEIB Efforts
Take a deep dive into continuous improvement and effective evaluation of your institution’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging efforts. Through the AACSB standards, business schools are empowered to make decisions that will have the greatest impact on their communities in areas from sustainability to social justice. This workshop will give attendees the opportunity to understand how to successfully manage and ensure progression of existing DEIB efforts in relation to their organization’s societal impact. Attendees will also learn about AACSB’s position on diversity and inclusion, including how D&I is woven into the AACSB standards and will be incorporated into accreditation visits.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how AACSB accreditation is weaving DEIB into Peer Review Team (PRT) visits, as well as accreditation’s position on DEIB
- Understand what topics are trending in the DEIB space, including the industry perspective, the relationship to societal impact, and what today’s students are seeking from their learner experience. Discuss what to do when demands are not actionable and ways to redirect unrealistic expectations
- Understand approaches to continuous improvement and effective evaluation of DEIB efforts at your institution
- Discuss solutions to existing or anticipated challenges to progress your school’s DEIB efforts
- Draft a customized DEIB Evaluation Plan you can take back to your institution
- Learn how to develop and execute an operational plan that aligns with your DEIB goals
Who Should Attend
Chief diversity officers, chief operating officers, social media coordinators, career coaches, multicultural advisors, DE&I specialists, university administrators, faculty, and staff responsible for diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging initiatives and those who seek to make positive social change at their organizations.
Connect With Us
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Special Pricing Offer
Save 100 USD by registering for both the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Conference (May 16-18, virtual) and the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Workshop (May 23-24 in Tampa, Florida). The bundle price is 1,390 USD.
|Register for Bundle|