International Conference and Annual Meeting
Hotel and Travel
Event and Hotel Location
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia, USA 30303
Tel. +404 659 2000
|Reserve a Room|
- AACSB Group Block Rate: 219 USD per night, single/double occupancy, plus taxes. Current taxes include 8.9% sales tax, 8% occupancy, and a mandated Georgia 5 USD hotel/motel fee per room per night.
- Wi-Fi: Rooms include complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
- Group Block Cut-Off Date: Thursday, March 21, 2024. Sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out prior to the cut-off date. Each delegate is responsible for making their own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Guest Room Changes: Any guest room changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancelation: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card, money order or deposit check. Individuals with guaranteed reservations must cancel their reservation 48 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge. When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rates may not always be available.
- Travel Agents: Please request that your travel agent book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to any unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to [email protected].
- Local Parking and Transportation
- Local Dining and Entertainment
- Atlanta International Visitors Guide
- 50 fun things to see and do in Atlanta
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full or invoiced (balance due prior to start of event) to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to two to three business days for a response.