Hotel and Travel
Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona (CCIB)
Placa de Willy Brandt, 11-14
08019, Barcelona, Spain
Tel. +34 93 230 10 00
All AACSB attendees should enter through Entrance A at the CCIB.
Hotel Barcelona Princess
Avda. Diogonal, 1
08019, Barcelona, Spain
This hotel is closest to Entrance A of the CCIB.
- AACSB Group Block Rate: 215 EUR per night, single occupancy and 235 EUR per night, double occupancy, plus 10% V.A.T. and local city taxes.
- Wi-Fi and breakfast: Rooms include complimentary breakfast and in-room Wi-Fi.
- Reservation code: AACSB
- Enter the dates and reservation code at www.hotelbarcelonaprincess.com
- After booking the room through the website, the hotel will send a payment link where payment with credit card can be made for the first night of stay. The first night will be non-refundable. The remainder of the stay will be charged at check-in.
- Sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out. Each delegate is responsible for making their own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Guest Room Changes: Any guest room changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancelation: Any change or cancellation must be received in writing. One night will be charged at the time of reservation. This night won't be refundable in case of cancellation. Fifteen (15) days prior to arrival, 100% of the total stay reserved will be charged. In case of cancellation, reduction of stay, early departures and no-shows the payments already done won't be refundable.
- Travel Agents: Please request that your travel agent book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to any unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to [email protected].
Additional Hotel Option
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full or invoiced (balance due prior to start of event) to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to two to three business days for a response.