Call for AACSB Board Officer and Director Nominations 2021
Nominations for AACSB’s 2021 board are now open for submission.
AACSB International is seeking candidates for officer and director positions for the January 2021 AACSB board of directors election.
Support of our mission to foster engagement, accelerate innovation, and amplify impact in business education worldwide requires active participation of business education’s most qualified leaders. I am asking you to identify and submit the names of nominees you recommend for AACSB officer and director positions.
In accordance with the AACSB board structure, nominees are requested for the following positions:
- Board Vice Chair-Chair Elect—AACSB official representative from an organization that is a member of the Accreditation Council (1 position)
- Board Secretary-Treasurer—AACSB official representative from a member organization (1 position)
- Director—AACSB official representative of an accredited or non-accredited member organization from the Americas (5 positions)
- Director—AACSB official representative of an accredited or non-accredited member organization from Asia Pacific (1 position)
- Director—AACSB official representative of an accredited or non-accredited member organization from Europe, Middle East, or Africa (2 positions)
All positions will take office on July 1, 2021.
Please complete one nomination form for each proposed candidate and return to AACSB by July 31, 2020. Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that we receive all nominations by this date in order to meet deadlines for review by the Nominating Committee and board of directors.
Thank you for your continued support of AACSB International and its vision to transform business education for global prosperity.
John A. Elliott is chair of the Nominating Committee and immediate past chair of AACSB's 2019–20 board of directors, as well as dean of the University of Connecticut School of Business.