June 22–23, 2020 | Boston, Massachusetts, USA CANCELED
AACSB is committed to providing a safe environment for event attendees, volunteers, members, and staff globally. In response to COVID-19, and to protect the health of all involved, the Co-Lab: Connecting Industry with Business Schools has been canceled. AACSB offers a number of digital learning options with many more in development. Please visit the digital learning page for a current listing of opportunities.
Now more than ever schools are partnering with industry to innovate their curriculum and teaching, thereby creating and disseminating new knowledge, positively impacting our communities, and leading change in higher education.
Co-Lab: Connecting Industry With Business Schools is the ideal platform to explore leading-edge partnerships and business models that are mutually beneficial and ensure the success of the business education industry.
Reasons To Attend:
- Create a plan for collaborating on research that works for business and schools.
- Hear examples of collaborations on curriculum that creates value for both—industry and academia.
- Ensure industry has access to future managers with the right skills.
- Discuss how new technologies can affect business practices.
- Discover how industry and b-schools can play a role in creating smart cities.
- Engage in discussions on best practices in establishing university and industry partnerships.
- Business schools and industry partners (advisory board members, collaborators, research partners)
- Colleges and universities seeking to engage industry to elevate their programs and research initiatives
- Industry seeking innovative research partners or public sector resources, as well as looking to better understand incoming talent and development opportunities of current employees
- Executive leadership learning & development officers, chief innovation officers, heads of university alliances.
The conference was outstanding in the quality of delegates it pulled together to explore how business school’s best utilise and serve their corporate partners, and in how we all tackle the pressing issues brought about by Digital and AI. Holding it at LeBow Business School, which is clearly a trailblazer in business solutions, also really brought the matter to life.
—Andrew Miles, Corporate Relations Manager, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham
Use #AACSBcolab to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
Do you have more questions? Contact our AACSB event staff.