Manage your accreditation materials and documentation in one place!
Log in to manage your accreditation documentation
Who Can Access myAccreditation?Individuals with the following official roles designated in our main database have access and are viewable under the Contacts tab in myAccreditation:
- official representative
- primary contact
- accounting accreditation representative
- administrative assistant
- accreditation representative
While all roles have access to edit and upload accreditation documents, only the person with the role of official representative has the permissions needed to submit accreditation material. Submitting final accreditation documentation in myAccreditation takes the place of emailing to committees, mentors, and team members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who at my organization has access to myAccreditation?
Individuals with the following official roles designated in our main database: official representative, primary contact, accounting accreditation representative, administrative assistant, and accreditation representative. The official representative has the authority to allow additional individuals access to the system by emailing us at [email protected].
Why can’t I submit a report/application?
Are all required documents uploaded? If so, only the official representative is authorized to submit on behalf of a school; only the team chair is authorized to submit on behalf of the team. If you have any questions, please contact the system administrator at [email protected].
I have submitted my report/application and need to edit.
Contact us at [email protected], or contact your staff liaison to request to have your application/report unsubmitted.
Are there page length limitations?
Page length limitations are listed within the document template. Appendices and tables do not count toward the page limit count.
myAccreditation and CIR Action Items by Visit Year (July 1- June 30)
- 2021-22—Continuous Improvement Review Visit
- Schools will submit their CIR reports in myAccreditation
- Teams will write and generate the draft and final reports in myAccreditation
- 2022-23—Team Build Process (outside of myAccreditation);
- Team and visit date entered into myAccreditation once confirmed
- CIR projects for 2013 or 2020 standards opened post-January 1, 2022
- 2023-24—Continuous Improvement Review Application(s) 2020 standards
- Staff liaison will advise school if additional information is needed or if review of application is final
- Visit date selection and team nominations request sent mid-February 2023
- 2024-25—Continuous Improvement Review Application(s) 2020 standards
- Staff communication sent mid-January 2022
- Continuous Improvement Review Application(s) due July 1, 2022
- 2025-26—Access to view contacts; staff liaison; scope; comparison groups
myAccreditation Entry Points
- All in-process documentation from the February 2021 Initial Accreditation Committee meeting and going forward will be in myAccreditation
- Exception: Initial accreditation visits July 2021 through June 2022 will be outside of myAccreditation
- Initial accreditation visits beginning July 2022 going forward will be via myAccreditation