Middle East and North Africa Conference
This conference will take place at ESCA Ecole de Management in Casablanca, Morocco.
March 2 – 3
Cesim Business SimulationsCesim is the world's leading provider of multilingual, multidisciplinary business simulations. We help educators improve student engagement and employability with a portfolio of fun, easy-to-use simulations. Schools in more than 40 countries are already improving their learner success with Cesim simulations.Visit Website
Graduate Management Admission Council™The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a global association of leading graduate business schools, focused on creating solutions for schools and candidates to better discover and evaluate each other. GMAC works on behalf of the graduate management education community, providing best-in-class research, professional development, advocacy, marketing and media solutions, outreach and assessments.Visit Website
PeopleCertPeopleCert is the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional and language skills, partnering with multi-national organizations, government bodies and higher educational institutions to develop and deliver market leading exams worldwide. PeopleCert enables professionals to reach their full potential and realize their life ambitions through learning.Visit Website
Refinitiv Middle EastLSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. We play a vital social and economic role in the world's financial system. We are leaders in data and analytics space, providing Academia access to financial and economic data to power their business schools student and research needs.Visit Website
Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS)For 25+ years, Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS) has supported 500+ institutions across 38 countries targeted solutions that underpin research, reinforce learning, and enable discovery. WRDS advances comprehensive thought leadership—democratizing data access and giving users the power to analyze complex information through curated Classroom Teaching guides, Video Learning Pathways, Analytics/Linking tools, and Research Applications. WRDS resources map to Accreditation Standards, impacting your institution’s trajectory from learning and discovery to research and publication. WRDS enables impactful research and is backed by the credibility and leadership of the Wharton School. http://whartonwrds.comVisit Website
Become an Exhibitor!
Your participation as an exhibitor is a key part of AACSB’s efforts to offer a high-quality conference experience to the global business education community and a unique opportunity to interact with existing and prospective clients and customers. When you become an exhibitor, you gain exposure for your organization and most importantly, be recognized as a leading resource for business schools.
Exhibit at the 2023 Middle East and North Africa Conference to:
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to b-school decision makers;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition and make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit table!
Exhibit Table Package
Exhibit Table package includes:
- 6' table, standard ID signage, two chairs, and one wastepaper basket
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB website
- Access to conference attendee list (limited to name and institution)
- Access to the AACSB Exchange conference community where conference materials, rosters, and discussions are posted before, during, and after the conference
- One full conference registration and two expo-only registrations. Expo-only staff only have access to the exhibitor showcase, luncheons, the reception and cannot attend sessions.
Ready to Exhibit?