AACSB President and CEO Search Update
The AACSB Board of Directors chairs and the Executive Committee have assembled a search committee consisting of nine board members and one Executive Team member to recruit AACSB’s next president and CEO. The committee will work closely with the executive search firm, Korn Ferry, on the global search. We are grateful to the following members for serving on this committee:
- Alexander J. Triantis, Search Committee Chair, Dean, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, Johns Hopkins University
- McRae C. Banks, Dean, Bryan School of Business and Economics, University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Neil Bosland, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Operating and Financial Officer, AACSB International
- Luiz A. Brito, Dean, Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas
- Deborah H. Caplan, Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Corporate Services, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Sherif Kamel, Dean, School of Business, The American University in Cairo
- Jikyeong Kang, President, Dean, and MVP Chair in Marketing, Asian Institute of Management
- Karen Spens, President, Rector, BI Norwegian Business School
- Joyce A. Strawser, Dean, Seton Hall University
- Ian O. Williamson, Dean, The Paul Merage School of Business University of California, Irvine
- Beverly Daniel, Committee Staff Liaison, Vice President of Human Resources and Governance, AACSB International
The committee anticipates that the job posting for the role will be released in mid-January and will include details for applying through Korn Ferry. Caryn Beck-Dudley, AACSB’s current president and CEO, will continue to serve until her retirement in May 2023.