18–21 October 2021 | Virtual Offering | EMEA
Each day 10:00 am - 1:30 pm CEST
Click here for a time zone converter.
We're excited to discuss the 2020 Business Accreditation Standards! Register now to learn what the new standards will mean for your business school.
Join a cohort of your peers in four live lessons facilitated by globally recognized AACSB Accreditation experts. Build skills and network in interactive, workshop-style lessons focused on each accreditation standard, allowing you to create an effective plan of action for your school. Learn what is important and expected at each stage of the accreditation process through group interactions, breakout sessions, and spaced learning in a virtual environment.
Focusing on the 2020 AACSB Accreditation Standards, the seminar will provide you with the knowledge and resources to avoid common challenges in the accreditation process.
Learn through peer interactions and conversations with expert facilitators as you discover how your school can use the accreditation process to embody continuous improvement through engagement, innovation, and impact.
- Discover the purpose and philosophy of accreditation and the AACSB guiding principles
- Review the nine 2020 AACSB Standards in depth to understand how they build on each other and assure quality at the school
- Learn the importance of quality and continuous improvement, supported by engagement, innovation and impact
- Gain an understanding of the initial and continuous improvement review processes
- Build a network of peers and have an opportunity to ask questions
Who Should Attend
Deans, administrators, accreditation coordinators, faculty members, and key stakeholders at schools interested in or seeking AACSB Accreditation; individuals new to the AACSB Accreditation Standards and process; accreditation committee members.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.