May 9–10, 2019 | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Business demand for graduates with data analytics knowledge and skills has exploded, while the field itself is still evolving and changing rapidly, with new strategies, tools, and techniques coming online daily. These dynamics are challenging business schools to respond with innovative programs and curricular approaches that are connected deeply with practice. This summit will focus on how to develop, implement and deliver data analytics programs and other curriculum components that meet the highest academic standards consistent with AACSB accreditation expectations, as well as the needs of the business community and prospective students. Original content, best practices, discussions, input from data analytics executives, and other experiences have been designed to assist schools in initiating or expanding their work in this vital area.
What to expect from the summit:
- Schools from around the globe and country will discuss best practices in developing and launching analytics programs – Speaker List
- Industry representatives will share what they look for in graduates of analytics programs
- Network with participants who are involved in analytics in their schools
More details regarding Speakers, Agenda, Hotel Information, and Fees and Registration can be found via the navigation tabs
- Analyze the (business and student) expectations for data analytics knowledge and skills
- Consider the role of data analytics in general business management curricula
- Implement a strategic planning process with the objective of creating a data analytics program
- Develop techniques and requirements for teaching data analytics classes, including experience programs, online and hybrid platforms
- Build business engagement strategies, research platforms, and international approaches
Who Should Attend
Those who are interested in developing a data analytics program or introducing data analytics into existing curricula.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.