Registered attendees will receive an email from “AACSB International < [email protected] >” prior to the event. This email will include your unique access link. Click the “Accept Registration” button in the email to enter the virtual conference platform, Hopin.
Yes, please review the time zones listed on the Agenda. In addition, you may access a time zone converter here. Our programming is developed to serve the needs of our broad, global audience. Registered attendees may view session recordings for 90 days after the event.
Yes, just as if you were attending the conference in person, you can select which sessions you would like to attend within a given time block. Additionally, most sessions will be recorded and available for registered attendees for 90 days after the event.
Yes, you can submit your questions in the Q&A panel in each session, with the option to ask anonymously. Questions will be reviewed by a moderator and shared with the speakers.
No, only one device per registered attendee will be allowed to access the virtual conference. Registered attendees will receive an email from “AACSB International < [email protected] >” prior to the event. This email will include your unique access link.
As with all AACSB conferences, materials will be posted in the AACSB Exchange Community as they become available from speakers.
There are many ways to network and engage with your colleagues during the virtual conference.
- At scheduled times during the conference, you can select the Speed Networking tab within the virtual conference platform to be randomly paired with another conference attendee. You can then meet using video and audio for up to three minutes and elect to click “Connect” and share your contact information with one another. The virtual conference platform will then keep track of all your connections.
- You can also conduct one-on-one meetings with audio and video using the Attendee tab to directly reach out to another conference attendee or speaker and request a private meeting.
- The chat box will always be accessible to discuss and connect with attendees and speakers.
- The Exhibitor Showcase tab allows you to connect by viewing exhibitor videos, access resources, and utilize the one-to-one chat function to meet with exhibitors.
- As with our AACSB in-person conferences you can always connect with fellow colleagues through the AACSB Exchange Community and the Networking Community Meetings taking place in conjunction with the conference.
Technical—Best Practices for a Great Experience:
Check your computer for updates before the conference to ensure you don’t run into any technical issues during your attendance.
Always refresh the page if you are having any issues.
is highly recommended to participate in the conference. Prior to the conference make sure Google Chrome is up to date. You can confirm this within Google Chrome by clicking on the three dots in the right-hand corner, clicking Help and clicking About Google Chrome.
We recommend participating via computer but using Google Chrome on a tablet or smartphone will also work. You may also download the Hopin app in your phone's app store to participate.
An internet speed of 5 mbps download and 2 mbps upload is recommended but ideally would be 30mbps download and 10mbps upload or higher for best quality. You can check your internet speed here.
If available, plug an ethernet cable (wired line) into your computer to ensure a better internet connection than Wi-Fi.
Close all other applications, including Outlook, while participating in the conference. This will allow your system to run more smoothly.