September 22–25, 2020 | Virtual Conference
Formerly known as the Annual Accreditation Conference.
Register by August 12 and save 200 USD!
We're excited to discuss the 2020 Business Accreditation Standards! Register for the Global Accreditation Conference to learn what the new standards will mean for your business school.
One of AACSB’s largest conferences, the Global Accreditation Conference addresses important issues affecting business schools, such as technology, faculty models, research impact, globalization, and accountability, in the context of accreditation and through a contemporary lens. Sessions are designed to help schools of all sizes leverage accreditation to engage practice, innovate with programs and business models, and create measurable impact while also facilitating networking and collaboration.
Whether your school is involved with ongoing continuous improvement or is just beginning to explore AACSB Accreditation, the Global Accreditation Conference meets the needs of you and your accreditation team. Gather insights from initial reviews with respect to the impact of research and other business school initiatives. Discover how accreditation processes and tools have been improved to add greater value for schools in the pre-, initial, and continuous review accreditation stages.
Sessions will be recorded and made available on The AACSB Exchange to all GAC attendees. To accommodate multiple time zones, some live sessions will be repeated. Please check back regularly for the latest schedule.
Which Sessions Should You Attend?
Considering Accreditation or Initial Accreditation Stage
Experienced in Accreditation Process
- Membership and Quality Assurance Information Session
- Initial Accreditation Q&A Session
- iSER Preparation: How to get through your iSER
- Strategies for Planning and Executing an Effective Virtual Continuous Improvement Review (CIR) Visit
- Continuous Improvement Review Accreditation Visit Q&A Session
- Online Portfolios and Accreditation
Sessions for Any Accreditation Level
- MyAccreditation Session
- Faculty Development & Qualifications
- Scope & Partnerships Under the 2020 Standards
- Making an Impact / Standard 9
- Follow-up: Selecting and Finding Your School Peers in DataDirect
- Mission Driven
- AoL and Delivery
- Keynote II: An Update on the State of Reimagining Accreditation and Transition Planning
Keynote II: What Your School Can Do Now to Align With the 2020 Business Accreditation Standards
Do you have a plan to successfully transition your business school, faculty, and students to the 2020 business accreditation standards? Get an overview of the transition process and share examples of what changes schools are currently making in response to the standards during this interactive session.
- Geoff Perry, Executive Vice President and Chief AP Officer, AACSB International
- Stephanie M. Bryant, Executive Vice President and Chief Accreditation Officer, AACSB International
- Nancy A. Bagranoff, University Professor at the Robins School of Business, University of Richmond
Deans, associate and assistant deans, accreditation coordinators, department chairs, and faculty, as well as those interested in pursuing AACSB Accreditation and those with initial accreditation or continuous improvement review visits coming up in the next few years.
"The Global Accreditation Conference is one of AACSB's best events! It is a fantastic opportunity to network with colleagues, learn best practices from sister schools, and learn more about accreditation and assurance of learning. A must attend conference for every AACSB accredited and member school!"
—Rosa Di Virgilio Taormina, Assistant Director of Operations, Assessment and Accreditation, Bertolon School of Business at Salem State University
"I was very pleased with the actionable content received from GAC this year. The plenary speakers were outstanding and provided practical and useful content for business schools. The concurrent sessions brought forth good ideas and discussions."
—Lance Nail, Dean and Distinguished University Professor, Robery C. Vackar College of Business and Entrepreneurship, University of Texas - Rio Grande Valley
Use #AACSBaccreditation to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
Do you have more questions? Contact our AACSB event staff.