Societal Impact Conference
Building a Better World
The world needs better leaders. Climate change, inequality, and sustainability are challenging all sectors: business schools play a crucial role in helping to solve global problems.
Gain tools to magnify your school’s impact, establish partnerships with peers and businesses, and leverage resources on next steps for your school in societal impact initiatives.
Be inspired by initiatives that are creating measurable impact, from every sector and from around the world. Leverage resources and tools to bring back to your institution. Connect with societal impact leaders to establish relationships with others with similar goals and challenges.
Universities and businesses like yours are driving change. Take part by participating in sessions on these critical topics:
- Beyond boundaries: incorporate the planetary boundaries framework into your curriculum
- Climate change: advance climate action with new resources and tools
- Societal impact and AACSB Accreditation: engage with peers on current actions and measures of success
- Building better leaders: define the competencies needed for today’s leaders to tackle the world’s challenges
- Transforming business models: learn how companies have shifted, and what that means for the skills needed from graduating students.
Continue the conversation on these and other topics in a more intimate, discussion-oriented session at the Societal Impact Workshop. Facilitators will engage participants in a discussion of the Societal Impact Conference sessions and how those topics affect AACSB’s Business Accreditation Standards. Seating is limited.
Special Pricing Offers
Register now and save 150 USD for the Societal Impact Workshop (September 28) and the Societal Impact Conference taking place in Copenhagen, Denmark. The cost of the bundle is 1,940 USD. No transfers or substitutions allowed.
The conference and workshop will take place at Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
- Join the global movement of leaders leading change. If not us, then who will step forward and make a difference in the world?
- Actively participate, share, and take away actionable insights and best practices that will immediately benefit your organization.
- Take a seat at the table and work side-by-side with impassioned leaders to build partnerships that leverage expertise and resources for the collective good.
- See how business schools are redefining how we prepare the workforce and talent pipeline of the future.
- Experience the passion and power of people inspired by purpose.
Who Should Attend? Seating is Limited
- Heads of organizations that lead strategy for sustainability, environmental, and social issues (C-suite executives, presidents, vice presidents, board members)
- Chief learning officers and heads of training and talent development
- Heads of human resources and recruitment
- Deans of business schools
- Leaders in societal impact at business schools
Connect With Us
Tag @AACSB to share your conference related photos and session takeaways. For more information, please contact [email protected]