Event Location, Hotel, and Travel Information
- Proof of vaccination required: the venue for this conference, The TimesCenter, requires proof of vaccination against Covid-19. By clicking to register and attend the event, you agree that you have reviewed the Health & Safety Commitment and Guidelines outlined in the Location and Travel Information tab. You agree and understand the specific risks and nonetheless accept them in order to utilize AACSB’s services and attend an event.
- Know Your Local Travel Protocols: If you are attending this event, please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols.
242 West 41st Street
New York, NY 10036
Hotel options coming soon!
AACSB's Health and Safety Commitment and Guidelines
AACSB’s top priority is the health and safety of our event attendees and staff. We are working with our partners and vendors to develop protocols that will continue to evolve to reflect the current state of the pandemic response and ensure the safety for everyone in attendance. We will continue to monitor and follow mandates required by federal, state, and local jurisdictions, as well as the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization.
- Get Vaccinated: The venue for this conference requires proof of vaccination. We recommend that you are fully vaccinated (14 days after your vaccine shot) prior to traveling to New York.
- Know Your Local Travel Protocols: Please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols.
ONSITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks Are Required: Disposable masks will be available at the registration desk.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations Provided: We recommend that attendees utilize hand sanitizing as often as possible throughout the event. We also encourage you to wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization: Meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each session according to the school's comprehensive cleanliness standards.
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to 2–3 business days for a response.