Middle East Conference (In-Person)
Location, Hotel and Travel Information
University of Bahrain
Kingdom of Bahrain
Guests will enter the University from the main gate 1 and can park their cars in the Public Parking nearby the College. Gate access will be provided to all participants.
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa
(4.2 km from the University of Bahrain)
Click here for local information and entertainment options in Bahrain.
AACSB's Health and Safety Commitment and Guidelines
AACSB’s top priority is the health and safety of our event attendees and staff. We are working with our partners and vendors to develop protocols that will continue to evolve to reflect the current state of the pandemic response and ensure the safety for everyone in attendance. We will continue to monitor and follow mandates required by federal, state, and local jurisdictions, as well as the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization.
- Get Vaccinated: We strongly encourage you to get your vaccine as soon as it is available to you. We recommend that you are fully vaccinated (14 days after your vaccine shot) prior to traveling to Bahrain. As per current regulations, all unvaccinated visitors to Bahrain will have to quarantine for a period of 7 days. Prepare your vaccination proof: Click here for full details.
- Know the current entry procedures through Bahrain International Airport: Full details can be found here
- Ensure your country of departure is not on the ‘Red List’ in Bahrain.
- Download the “BeAware Bahrain” App (via IOS or Android): Click here for full details.
- All arrivals must activate the 'BeAware Bahrain' application and sign an agreement to self-isolate, which requires them to quarantine at their place of residence until their arrival test results are available.
- Know Your Local Travel Protocols: Please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols.
ONSITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks Are Required: Disposable masks will be provided to attendees who may forget or misplace their own. We recommend that attendees read the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for best practices regarding usage of masks.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations Provided: We recommend that attendees utilize hand sanitizing as often as possible throughout the event. We also encourage you to wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Physical Distancing: Will be practiced when available and based on federal, state, and local jurisdiction guidelines. We ask that attendees do not move chairs between tables. Session and total attendance will be capped based on physically distanced floorplans and capacities.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization: Meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each session according to the school's comprehensive cleanliness standards.
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to 2–3 business days for a response.