Middle East Conference (In-Person)
Register today! Space is limited due to health and safety measures. This conference will take place at the University of Bahrain, Sakhir Campus, Kingdom of Bahrain.
March 2 – 3
CourseraCoursera for Campus empowers any university to offer job-relevant online education to students, faculty, and staff. Through hands-on guided projects, professional industry certificates, learning specializations and more, universities are leveraging the Coursera platform to equip learners with in-demand skills for the future of work.Visit Website
Exhibit at the 2022 Middle East Conference to
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to deans, associate deans, department chairs, and faculty at business schools in the Middle East as well as professionals from business schools worldwide working or seeking to work with schools in the Middle East region;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition…make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit booth!
10' x 10' Exhibit Booth
10' x 10' Booth Includes:
- 6' table, two chairs, and one wastepaper basket
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB website
- Access to conference attendee list (limited to name and institution)
- Access to the AACSB Exchange conference community where conference materials, rosters, and discussions are posted before, during, and after the conference
- One full conference registration and two expo-only registrations. Expo only staff only have access to the exhibit hall, luncheons, and receptions and cannot attend sessions.
Ready to Exhibit?