August 11, 2021, 10:00 am PDT | 11:00 am MDT | 12:00 pm CDT | 1:00 pm EDT
Business programs face several challenges, not the least of which is an ever-growing need to prove their value to learners, prospective learners, accreditors and other stakeholders. Incorporating programmatic assessment and fostering a deep-seated commitment to a culture of assessment can boost curriculum effectiveness, enhance teaching and learning, and foster quality and consistency throughout your program, leading to ongoing continuous improvement and success – for both your institution and learners. In this webinar, you’ll learn how colleagues at peer institutions use data from the ETS® Major Field Test to support AoL initiatives for AACSB accreditation, demonstrate improvement in student learning and support and grow the culture of assessment on their campuses.
Who Should Attend:
Academic and Institutional Researchers, College Administrators, Deans, Assistant Deans, Associate Deans, Department Chairs, Library Services Program Coordinators, Program Directors, Psychometricians, Test Administration Services, Student Advisors, and Faculty.
- Explore the research and data behind the ETS® Major Field Tests
- Learn how to benchmark performance against peer programs
- Discover how programs that are committed to an ongoing process of continuous improvement benefit from a culture of assessment at their institutions
- Understand the importance of including students in the culture of assessment
- Learn best practices in assessment from practitioners at other AACSB-accredited institutions
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Sponsored and presented by