Asia Pacific Accreditation Conference-Sold Out
Bschool TravelAs an educational travel organization, Bschool Travel partners with the top MBA and EMBA programs to execute high-quality global experiential learning programs and international residencies in more than 100 countries worldwide. Founded by two Michigan Ross MBAs, Bschool Travel takes a strong pedagogical approach to its immersions, providing expertise in program development, company sourcing, project scoping, and speaker engagements.Visit Website
ETSETS is the world's largest non-for-profit educational testing and measurement organization. ETS builds assessments such as TOEFL, GRE and many others based on rigorous research and an uncompromising commitment to quality. Each year, ETS develops, administers and scores more than 50 million tests in more than 180 countries at more than 9,000 locations.Visit Website
Peregrine Global ServicesPeregrine Global Services develops value-based leaders and provides higher education institutions with assessment, instructional, and accreditation-based solutions. For nearly 20 years, Peregrine has turned data into knowledge, knowledge into wisdom, and wisdom into action. Thereby, we've created a community of continuous improvement, empowered leaders, and impacted quality in education.Visit Website
QED AccreditationQED is a higher education advisory firm, providing tailored, strategic advice to business schools internationally. Key services include: Accreditation Support and Advisory Services, Mock Peer Review Panels, Best-practice Workshop and Training Seminars, Leadership Development Supports, and Executive Coaching. QED partners with H2 Software (UK) to provide accreditation-focused software: the Accredinator.Visit Website
Exhibit at the 2023 Asia Pacific Accreditation Conference to:
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to b-school decision makers;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition and make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit table!
Present a live, 20-minute demonstrative session, highlighting your research, products, and services. The most successful sessions are those that are creative, dynamic, and engaging. Consider offering special incentives to participants, allowing some time at the end for Q&A, providing takeaway materials and/or a small giveaway, and inviting them to your exhibit table to learn more. These sessions are included in the agenda on the conference website. Your organization's name and session title are included. Space is limited.
You must be registered exhibitor or sponsor in order to reserve an industry session.
- 6' table, standard ID signage, two chairs, and one wastepaper basket
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB website
- Access to conference attendee list (limited to name and institution)
- Access to the AACSB Exchange conference community where conference materials, rosters, and discussions are posted before, during, and after the conference
- One full conference registration and two expo-only registrations. Expo-only staff only have access to the exhibitor showcase, luncheons, the reception and cannot attend sessions.