Innovative Curriculum Conference (In-Person)
Join your peers in Salt Lake City, Utah! Hear from a diverse range of schools as they share strategies for effective assurance of learning and insights for overcoming an environment of intense competition, financial constraints, employer expectations, multiple accreditors, virtual program delivery and diverse technologies.
May 16 – 18, 2022
Salt Lake City, UT, US
Amazon BooksAmazon Books in Bulk supports businesses and organizations of all sizes to bring the love of reading to their readers for professional development, gifting, events and more. Working with us means dedicated sales support, buying tools to fit your needs and access to millions of titles in multiple formats.Visit Website
Coursera for CampusCoursera for Campus empowers any university to offer job-relevant online education to students, faculty, and staff. Through hands-on guided projects, professional industry certificates, learning specializations and more, universities are leveraging the Coursera platform to equip learners with in-demand skills for the future of work.Visit Website
ETSETS believes in the life-changing power of learning. ETS is known for assessments built on rigorous research and an uncompromising commitment to quality. We also provide groundbreaking research and learning solutions to help students, educators, schools, governments and more see the next step on the journey to what's possible.Visit Website
Knack TutoringKnack is the leading student success platform, transforming tutoring to prepare students for success – in the classroom, and the 21st-century workplace. Together with higher education institutions across the country, we deliver affordable, scalable, and impactful peer tutoring programs that ensure all students have access to the academic support they need.Visit Website
SAGE BusinessSAGE Business & Management empowers students to shape the future of business and support a thriving global society. We are committed to informing researchers and educating students to make a difference in a rapidly changing business world. SAGE has built its global reputation developing quality content dedicated to prioritizing a broad and inclusive range of backgrounds and perspectives from around the world. Our collection of business resources are created to foster the needed skills and strategy for transformative business research and future success.Visit Website
Become an Exhibitor!
Your participation as an exhibitor is a key part of AACSB’s efforts to offer a high-quality conference experience to the global business education community and a unique opportunity to interact with existing and prospective clients and customers. When you become an exhibitor, you gain exposure for your organization and most importantly, be recognized as a leading resource for business schools.
Exhibit at the 2022 Innovative Curriculum Conference to
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to b-school deans, assistant/associate deans, department chairs and faculty;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition and make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit table!
Exhibit Table Package
Exhibit Table package includes:
- 6' table, standard ID signage, two chairs, and one wastepaper basket
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB website
- Access to conference attendee list (limited to name and institution)
- Access to the AACSB Exchange conference community where conference materials, rosters, and discussions are posted before, during, and after the conference
- One full conference registration and two expo-only registrations. Expo only staff only have access to the exhibitor showcase, luncheons, and receptions and cannot attend sessions.
Ready to Exhibit?