Asia Pacific Annual Conference
Building Better Outcomes
Despite recent global changes, business schools in the Asia Pacific region have embraced agility by innovating and strategizing new and effective ways to generate positive outcomes—shaping the future of business education for generations to come.
Blend learning and networking in a three-day virtual event which leverages the collective knowledge of Asia and Oceania’s most innovative and influential business schools.
Discover impactful takeaways, thoughtful reflection, and collaborate with peers through discussions on topics such as:
- Hybrid and Blended Learning for Enhanced Delivery Outcomes
- Internationalization in the Asia Pacific Region
- Business Schools Addressing Societal Challenges
- Best Practices in Experiential Learning
- AACSB Accreditation Q&A: Standards and Visits
Who Should Attend
Deans, associate deans, department chairs, and faculty at business schools in the Asia Pacific region, as well as professionals from business schools worldwide working or seeking to work with schools in the region.