Governance and Leadership
AACSB Board Nominations and Elections
Support AACSB’s mission and vision to transform business education for global prosperity.
AACSB periodically seeks candidates for officer and director positions to serve on AACSB’s board of directors.
Support of our mission to foster engagement, accelerate innovation, and amplify impact in business education worldwide requires active participation of business education’s most qualified leaders.
We are pleased to announce the results of the 2023 officer and board of directors election:
Vice Chair-Chair Elect
- Sherif H. Kamel, The American University - Cairo, School of Business
- Joyce A. Strawser, Seton Hall University, Stillman School of Business
AACSB Official Representative of an Organization From the Americas
- Kathleen A. Farrell, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, College of Business
- Susan Fournier, Boston University, Questrom School of Business
- Nicole T. Jenkins, University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce
AACSB Official Representative of an Organization From Asia Pacific
- Kate Kearins, Auckland University of Technology, Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Kar Yan Tam, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, School of Business and Management
AACSB Official Representative of an Organization From Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Delphine Manceau, NEOMA Business School
- Francisco Veloso, Imperial College London, Imperial College Business School
The vice chair-chair elect serves three consecutive one-year terms as vice chair-chair elect, chair, and immediate past chair. The secretary-treasurer serves for one two-year term. All other directors serve a three-year term. Newly elected directors will take office on July 1, 2023.
We thank all candidates for their participation in this year’s election and congratulate our newly elected directors. We also extend a special thanks to the members of the Nominating Committee for their dedication and valuable contributions to this important process.