Hotel & Travel Information
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Suite 100 – Lobby Level
Tampa, Florida 33602 USA
Tel. +1 813 769 6500
Westin Tampa Waterside
725 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33602 USA
Phone: +1 813 229 5000
The Westin Tampa Waterside is next door to the AACSB Offices, in the One Harbour Place building.
- AACSB group block rate: 229 USD per night, single or double occupancy, plus tax (at the time of publishing local taxes are 13.5% per room per night)
- Includes complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and 20% discount on hotel food and beverage.
- Group block cut-off date: Friday, December 6, 2019- sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out prior to the cut-off date.
- *Click here to book your reservation
- Each delegate is responsible for making his or her own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate's responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rate may not always be available. Please request your travel agent to book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. EHS, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management are not affiliated in any way with AACSB or with the Westin Tampa Waterside. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to EHS, Business Travel Management, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, or any other unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to email@example.com.
The Tampa International Airport (TPA) is 10 miles from the hotel.
The St. Pete/Clearwater International Airport (PIE) is 25 miles from the hotel.
The parking garage for the AACSB International office building, One Harbour Place, is located directly behind the building off Knights Run Avenue. Parking is available at a rate of 2 USD per 30 minutes with a daily maximum of 36 USD. An automated kiosk is located at the building doors for payment. Please note, AACSB International does not own the parking lot and, therefore, is unable to validate parking.
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 2–3 business days for a response.