November 20, 2019 | San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA
Registration opening soon!
This workshop is designed to provide you with an understanding of your school’s eligibility and readiness to meet the AACSB accreditation standards within the suggested timeline for the accreditation process. Using examples, experienced facilitators will provide you with insights needed to evaluate where your school is in terms of addressing the standards and eligibility criteria, while taking into consideration key factors that influence a school’s accreditation ability: leadership’s commitment, faculty buy-in, faculty resource characteristics, mission, and strategy.
You will learn strategies on how to get your school started on the accreditation journey, and acquire the fundamentals related to accreditation. Take advantage of opportunities to network with participants from other schools and learn from each other during the workshop.
- Understand the accreditation process and fundamental areas related to your school’s accreditation eligibility and ability to meet the accreditation standards^
- Develop a road map to address areas of weakness and identify appropriate methods to approach your school’s accreditation before submission
- Develop faculty management strategies to meet and/or improve alignment with the standards
^ This is not a Business Accreditation Seminar (BAS) and should not be taken in lieu of a BAS. For in-depth understanding of each of the 15 accreditation standards, you are advised to attend the BAS seminar. Please view our upcoming BAS opportunities.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is relevant for:
- Individuals involved in their school’s accreditation committee(s) and/or processes
- Schools that are interested in and intending to apply for accreditation
For more information, please contact email@example.com.