The Online Teaching Bundle is a collection of three courses:
- Online Teaching: Getting Started | February 24 - March 8, 2020
- Online Teaching: Presence and Engagement | March 9-22, 2020
- Online Teaching: Assessment, Feedback and Honesty | March 23 - April 5, 2020
The complete series provides attendees a comprehensive framework from which to develop individual courses geared toward teaching in non-traditional modalities. To expose attendees to a range of teaching styles, this option includes the perspectives and strategies from a variety of content creators and subject matter experts.
- Describe methods for online educational engagement in different modalities, including the incorporation of free and innovative technologies
- Determine preferences for course development including its design, the incorporation of (a)synchronous components, and time management
- Increase instructor (personal) presence within digital mediums
- Develop strategies to promote student engagement and motivation through individual and collective interaction
- Implement mechanisms and policies that encourage academic honesty
February 24 - April 5, 2020
Average length of time to complete each course is between two and three hours , depending upon attendee's level of engagement.
Who Should Attend
This online series of courses is for faculty members interested in teaching courses in online, blended, and/or hybrid settings.
This cohort-based learning experience is delivered via the Brightspace learning platform and includes synchronous and asynchronous activities that apply concepts through content presentation, direct exercises, discussions, and reflections.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
SAVE when you register for the bundle of all three courses at the same time!