Hotel & Travel Information
Plan Ahead – Get Vaccinated!
If you are making plans to attend the event in person, we strongly encourage you get your vaccine as soon as it is available to you. We recommend that you are fully vaccinated (14 days post final vaccine shot) prior to traveling to the event.
Know Your Local Travel Protocols: If you are attending the in-person event, please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols.
Event Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Located just west of Tampa, St. Petersburg, Florida offers a vibrant mix of tropical weather, arts and culture, shopping, dining, sports, and outdoor recreation all along a stunning shoreline that features some of the nation's top ranked beaches.
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
333 1st Street SE
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701-4342
Tel. +1 727 894 5000
- AACSB group block rate: 164 USD per night, single or double occupancy, subject to current taxes (13% per room per night) in effect at the time of check-in.
- Includes complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
- Group block cut-off date: Tuesday, October 5, 2021- sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out prior to the cut-off date.
- *Click here to book your hotel reservation.
- Each delegate is responsible for making his or her own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancellation: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card, money order or deposit check. Individuals with guaranteed reservations must cancel their reservation 48 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge.
- When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rates may not always be available. Please request your travel agent to book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. EHS, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management are not affiliated in any way with AACSB or with the Event Hotel Location. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to EHS, Business Travel Management, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, or any other unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to [email protected].
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to 2–3 business days for a response.