AACSB International invites you to Edinburgh, Scotland to participate in the ICAM 2019 Exhibition, April 14-16. You will be an integral part of one of the largest gatherings of business school representatives: 1,400+ attendees from b-schools worldwide. We are happy to provide exclusive Exhibit Hall hours during this year’s welcome refreshments, breaks, luncheons, and the welcome reception so that attendees can network and meet face-to-face with you while they explore the latest industry products and services.
Exhibit at ICAM 2019 to:
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to b-school deans, assistant/associate deans, department chairs and faculty;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition…make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit booth!
The Exhibit Application Fee includes one full conference registration and two EXPO only staff at no charge per 3m x 3m booth. A second full conference registration is 650 USD.
Exhibiting at ICAM provides us with the opportunity to increase brand visibility in a collegial environment. A true camaraderie exists among conference attendees and ICAM is the ideal meeting place to network and exchange ideas with academic and business peers.“ - Past ICAM Exhibitor
ICAM 2019 Exhibit Fees
Early Rate: Application received with payment before January 15, 2019
- 3m x 3m (10' x 10') Booth: 2,700 USD (members), 3,300 USD (non-members)
- 3m x 6m (10' x 20') Booth: 4,900 USD (members), 5,700 USD (non-members)
Standard Rate: Application received with payment on or after January 15, 2019
- 3m x 3m (10' x 10') Booth: 3,050 USD (members), 3,600 USD (non-members)
- 3m x 6m (10' x 20') Booth: 5,200 USD (members), 6,000 USD (non-members)
Download the ICAM Exhibitor Prospectus and Application
3m x 3m (10' x 10') Booth Includes:
- 1.8m draped table, two side chairs, a wastebasket, and standard ID sign
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB Website
- Directory listing in the ICAM Conference Journal (subject to print deadlines)
- Complimentary listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the Event App
- One complimentary full ICAM registration with access to plenary and educational sessions, food functions, and receptions; A second full ICAM registration at 650 USD and two EXPO only registrations for booth staff at no charge (access to Exhibit Hall only)
Questions? Please contact Brittany Schoenberg +1 813 367 5200 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.