Looking to achieve your school’s international objectives? Engaging in AACSB International’s Business Education Alliance can help jump start your plans. Join this conversation with our special guests from AACSB member institutions in the Philipines and beyond to discuss the strategic value and benefit of AACSB accreditation and engaging in an international member network.
Main Session Topics
- Leveraging AACSB’s Business Education Alliance to achieve international objectives
- The benefits of international accreditation
- Live Q&A session
Time and Date
Thursday, 6 May 2021
- 10:00 am (Philippines/PHST)
- Click here for a time zone converter
Duration of session is approximately one hour. Register for this webinar and join the live conversation, or listen to the recording at a time convenient for you and your colleagues. Regardless, you will have access to the recording in 24 hours and for 30 days after the live broadcast.
- Dr. Jikyeong Kang, President, Dean and MVP Professor, Marketing of Asian Institute of Management
- Dr. Ian Fenwick, Director of Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University
- Dr. Emilina R. Sarreal, Dean of Ramon V. del Rosario College of Business, De La Salle University
Who Should Attend
Educational institutions in Philippines interested in learning how to become involved in AACSB and the accreditation process.
For any questions, please feel free to contact the Asia Pacific membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.