As the oldest and largest association for business education, AACSB strives to connect, share, and inspire innovation and quality throughout our member network, as well as the business community. In this session, we will look at some of the AACSB initiatives which have been helping our member schools drive innovation and positive change within their institutions. The session will be hosted by AACSB representatives in collaboration with several member schools in the region.
- Using the AACSB network to develop new innovative ideas
- Innovation through the lens of AACSB's 2020 accreditation standards
- Interaction with global companies and EdTech
- Using data to drive change and the decision-making process within your business school
- Annual 'Innovations that Inspire' initiative
- Advocacy for driving diversity and inclusion in business education
- AACSB societal impact campaign
Who should participate?
All non-members and members which are interested in finding out more about some of AACSB's initiatives. This is an open event, so feel free to invite your colleagues!
Time and Date:
|3:30 p.m. | Amsterdam, NL
|11:30 a.m. | Brasília / Rio de Janeiro / São Paulo
|10:30 a.m. | Eastern (Tampa, NYC, Kingston-Jamaica)
|9:30 a.m. | Central (Dallas, Chicago)
|8:30 a.m. | Mountain (Salt Lake City, Utah)
|7:30 a.m. | Pacific (Seattle, Los Angeles)
We understand that this is early for some time zones, so the recording will be made available following the live session.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Richard Magennis, Manager, Membership – EMEA and Americas.
Richard Magennis - Manager, Membership–AACSB EMEA and Americas
Becky Gann - Vice President, Membership and Strategic Relationship Management–AACSB International
No participation costs for both members and non-members