Join us for this free, one hour webinar sponsored and presented by Capsim, and uncover proven models to accelerate career readiness in your students through experiential, technology-based learning.
- Articulate the key demands of the future workplace and what they mean for business schools
- Leverage experiential and technology-based solutions to accelerate career readiness
- Describe different models for effectively and efficiently implementing experiential learning
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:00 – 11:00 am (EST) | 4:00 – 5:00 pm (CET)
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 4:00 – 5:00 pm (PST) | 7:00 – 8:00 pm (EST) | 8:00 – 9:00 am (SGT, November 6, 2019)
Total time to attend: 45 min + 15 min Q&A
Who Should Attend
This webinar is for business school administrators and faculty looking to better prepare their students for the key demands of the future workplace.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
When you register, you will not need to indicate which session you intend to join. By registering, you will have access to both sessions.
This webinar was made possible in part by the financial support of the sponsor. When registering for this webinar, you will have the opportunity to opt-in to marketing communications from the sponsor.