Middle East and North Africa Conference
This conference is a unique opportunity to delve into the ever-evolving landscape of business education in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Join us for a collective exploration of strategies and resources in the areas of:
- Navigating geopolitical realities and its implications for business education and accreditation
- The transformative impact of artificial intelligence on business education
- Effective Assurance of Learning strategies to enhance learner success
- Measuring and maximizing your institution’s impact
- Elevating the quality and relevance of research in MENA
AACSB leadership and seasoned accreditation liaisons will be available to answer your questions and engage in meaningful discussions.
Who Should Attend
Deans, associate deans, department chairs, and faculty at business schools in the Middle East and North Africa, as well as professionals from business schools worldwide working or seeking to work with schools in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Connect With Us
For more information, contact [email protected].