Societal Impact Conference: Leaders Accelerating Change
Event Location, Hotel, and Travel Information
- Proof of vaccination required: The venue for this conference, The Times Center, requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19. By clicking to register and attend the event, you agree that you have reviewed the Health & Safety Commitment and Guidelines outlined in the Location and Travel Information tab. You agree and understand the specific risks and nonetheless accept them in order to utilize AACSB’s services and attend an event.
- Know Your Local Travel Protocols: If you are attending this event, please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols.
The Times Center
242 West 41st Street
New York, NY 10036
The Westin New York at Times Square
270 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Tel. +212 201 2700
- AACSB group block rate: 299 USD per night, single/double occupancy, plus taxes. Current tax is 14.75% plus 3.50 USD per room per night.
- Includes complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and complimentary access to the Fitness Center
- Group block cut-off date: Monday, October 2, 2022 - sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out prior to the cut-off date. Each delegate is responsible for making his or her own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancellation: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card, money order or deposit check. Individuals with guaranteed reservations must cancel their reservation 72 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge. When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rates may not always be available.
- Please request your travel agent to book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to any unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to [email protected].
AACSB's Health and Safety Commitment and Guidelines
AACSB’s top priority is the health and safety of our event attendees and staff. We are working with our partners and vendors to develop protocols that will continue to evolve to reflect the current state of the pandemic response and ensure the safety for everyone in attendance. We will continue to monitor and follow mandates required by federal, state, and local jurisdictions, as well as the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization.
- Get Vaccinated: The venue for this conference requires proof of vaccination. We recommend that you are fully vaccinated (14 days after your vaccine shot) prior to traveling to New York.
- Know Your Local Travel Protocols: Please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols.
ON-SITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks Are Optional: Disposable masks will be available at the registration desk.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations Provided: We recommend that attendees utilize hand sanitizing as often as possible throughout the event. We also encourage you to wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization: Meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each session according to the school's comprehensive cleanliness standards.
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to two to three business days for a response.