Considering AACSB accreditation but unsure how to start? Register and learn best practices from global accreditation experts Geoff Perry, Chief Officer for the Asia Pacific region for AACSB, and Vance Roley, Dean of the University of Hawaii at Manoa's College of Business Administration. Originally presented on June 19, 2019, this recorded webinar provides an overview of the AACSB accreditation philosophy, eligibility criteria, and application.
Get clarification on common terminology and the scope of accreditation, including program exclusion requirements and the difference between accreditation of the institution and the business academic unit. Gain insights on evaluating institutional readiness. After listening to this recording, you’ll achieve an initial understanding of what it takes to enter the accreditation process.
- Understand the AACSB accreditation philosophy, eligibility criteria, and initial steps
- Learn and share best practices related to mission, readiness, and mentor relations
Who Should Attend
This webinar recording is for business school faculty, department chairs, administrators, and those working on obtaining accreditation or maintaining accreditation at their school under the 2013 Standards.
- A step-by-step guide through the AACSB Eligibility Application process.
- The ways your mission informs most of your school’s strategies related to engagement, innovation, and impact.
- A view of the application process from submission of the eligibility application to the five-year cycle of the continuous improvement review.
''It is important to have as unique and specific a mission statement as you can formulate, because everything you will be doing will be tied to that mission.''
––––Vance Roley, Dean, Schilder College of Business, University of Hawaii at Manoa
Access to this recorded webinar is via AACSB's Brightspace learning platform. You will have access to the recording for 30 days from the date of registration.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org