- Virtual facilitation by subject matter experts delivered across 1-4 days. Content may include pre-work, recorded videos, live breakout sessions, live group interactions, and participant materials
- Engagement and interaction opportunities with facilitator(s) and participants throughout the live lessons via facilitated discussion, polling, individual work, and group work
- Access to materials and Zoom links will be provided through a Learning Management System (LMS), the AACSB Learning Portal.
Virtual seminars are offered in multiple time zones to accommodate the global audience with lessons times posted on each virtual seminar web page. Choose the regional virtual seminar that best fits your time zone. You may access a time zone converter for agenda here.
Once you have access to the LMS, it is highly recommended that you set your preferred time zone. To set your preferred time zone:
1. On the minibar, click your username.
2. Click Account Settings.
3. From the Continent drop-down menu, select your continent.
4. From the Time Zone drop-down menu, select your preferred time zone.
5. Click Save.
Check your computer for updates before the seminar to ensure you do not run into any technical issues during your attendance.
Always refresh your page if having any issues.
An internet speed of 5 mbps download and 2 mbps upload is recommended but ideally would be 30mbps download and 10mbps upload or higher for best quality. You can check your internet speed here.
If available, plug an ethernet cable (wired line) into your computer to ensure a better internet connection than Wi-Fi.
Close all other applications, including Outlook, while participating in the conference. This will allow your system to run more smoothly.