Welcome to AACSB International’s Newsroom—a resource for journalists seeking the latest in data, research and insights pertaining to business schools and management education.
Designed as a comprehensive resource, the Newsroom provides direct access to a variety of tools that journalists can source to supplement a research project or story. Featured by category, the links to the left will transport you to a different source of knowledge within the AACSB website:
- Press Releases: Review current and archived copies of AACSB’s press announcements.
- In the News: A listing of AACSB’s latest news coverage.
- Business School Data: AACSB maintains the most comprehensive database on business schools in the world. Search here for extensive information concerning business school enrollments, programs, faculty, students and much more.
- Insights: Browse recent articles and reports related to management education, or search for content by topic in the content library.
- Blogs: Drawing from experience serving management education educators at the global level, AACSB’s Research staff write about data, trends, and practices in business education.
Note: AACSB encourages journalists and educators to utilize resources found on its website in their articles and educational material, so long that the organization is clearly cited as the source of the material.
Members of the press are invited to contact AACSB International for more targeted data requests or to arrange an interview with the organization's leadership or spokespersons.
Senior Manager, Public Relations
+1 813 367 5238 USA