AACSB 2017 Officers and Board of Directors Election Results
Posted February 08, 2017 by Tom Robinson
- President and CEO - AACSB International
I am pleased to announce the results of the AACSB 2017 Officers and Board of Directors Election.
- Vice chair-chair elect:
Caryn L. Beck-Dudley, Santa Clara University
John A. Elliott, University of Connecticut
- Representative of an institution from the United States (accredited):
Nancy A. Bagranoff, University of Richmond
Linda U. Hadley, Columbus State University
Eric R. Spangenberg, University of California, Irvine
- Representative of an institution from Europe (accredited):
Frank Bostyn, NEOMA Business School
- Representative of an institution from Latin America (accredited):
Eric F. Rodríguez, Universidad de los Andes
- Representative of an institution from Asia Pacific (accredited):
Gerard George, Singapore Management University
- Representative of an institution from the United States (non-accredited):
Natalya Delcoure, Texas A&M University-Kingsville
The vice chair-chair elect serves three consecutive one-year terms as vice chair-chair elect, chair, and immediate past chair. The secretary-treasurer serves a two-year term, and all other directors serve a three-year term. Newly elected board members will take office on July 1, 2017. The election results will be published on the AACSB website and in the next regular edition of AACSB LINK.
Please join me in thanking all candidates for their participation in this year’s election and in extending congratulations to our newly elected board members. We also wish to extend a very special thank you to the members of the Nominating Committee for their dedication and valuable contributions to this important process.