Call for AACSB Board of Directors Nominations—January 2017 Election
AACSB International is seeking candidates for officer and board member positions for the January 2017 election.
Support of our mission of fostering engagement, accelerating innovation, and amplifying impact in business education worldwide requires active participation of business education’s most qualified leaders. I am asking you to identify and submit the names of nominees you recommend for AACSB International Officer and Board of Directors positions.
In accordance with the approved AACSB Board structure, nominees are requested for the following regional positions:
- Board Officer—Vice Chair-Chair Elect (1 position)
- Board Officer—Secretary-Treasurer (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of an Accredited Institution from the United States (3 positions)
- Board Member—Representative of an Institution from Europe, Accredited or Non-Accredited (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of an Institution from Latin America, Accredited or Non-Accredited (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of an Institution from Asia Pacific, Accredited or Non-Accredited (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of a Non-Accredited Institution from the United States (1 position)
All positions will take office on July 1, 2017.
Please complete one Nomination Form for each potential candidate and return to AACSB International by August 7, 2016. Completed forms may be directed to Pat Moser at [email protected]. It is very important that we receive all nominations by this date in order to meet deadlines for committee and board review.
Thank you for your continued support of AACSB International’s efforts to advance quality business education worldwide.