IMPORTANT: In order to submit a proposal for revision, visit: aacsbcfp.hubb.me
1.To submit a session proposal, click “New Session.”
2. Select Event Title to which you wish to submit your proposal.
3. Provide Session Title.
4. Choose the Category that relates most to your proposal topic.
5. You may include a link if applicable (optional but not required).
6. You can upload a brief (1-2min.) video (optional but recommended) with introduction. (Click on Select File to upload).
7. Session Summary - describe your topic for the session in a maximum of 200 words.
8. List 3-5 practical takeaways / outcomes / solutions / "ah-ha" moments you will offer the attendees.
9. Describe your idea for an innovative session format that offers applicable and practical examples for attendees to implement at their institutions (rather than focusing on your institution).
10. Session File Upload – if you would like to attach any additional documents (optional).
11. Complete the Speaker Information, and add additional speaker, if needed.
12. Select 'Submit' to submit your proposal for review.
Submit a Proposal (Login Required)
Please Note: In an effort to promote diversity in perspective within the conference program, accepted offers may be limited to one author per proposal to allow for pairing with other proposals and /or best practice institutions.
The primary author will be notified of review status (accepted or declined) via email, by the conference response deadline.
Questions? Please contact Kaya Jill, manager, conferences at: firstname.lastname@example.org.