February 16, 2021 | San Antonio, Texas, USA
|AACSB is closely monitoring COVID-19 and guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO). For updates, please visit the AACSB COVID-19 Update Page. Currently, there are no changes to the Leading Faculty and Succession Planning Seminar in San Antonio.
Learn the techniques, approaches, and tools that have helped two experienced deans as they navigate their business school’s journey toward academic success. This interactive seminar will explore various aspects of recruiting, retaining, and developing leadership among faculty for succession. Learn the techniques, approaches, and tools that have helped two experienced deans as they navigate their business school’s journey toward academic success. We will explore best practices, case studies, and facilitated round-table discussions, providing attendees with an actionable plan to implement within their own institution
- Learn to navigate the complexity of managing and leading faculty
- Understand frameworks and approaches to mentoring and developing faculty
- Determine specific skills and tools for effective leadership development within the Business School
- Identify best practices to develop faculty and administrators for leadership progression
- Explore strategies for succession planning in the current environment in Business Schools
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for leading and managing faculty and succession planning (Deans, Associate Deans, Department Chairs/Heads)
For more information, please contact email@example.com.