Hotel & Travel Information
Event and Hotel Location
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
333 1st Street SE
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Tel. +1 727 894 5000
- AACSB group block rate: 164 USD per night, single or double occupancy, plus tax (at time of publishing local taxes are 13% per room per night)
- Includes complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Group block cut-off date: Friday, October 9, 2020 - sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sell out prior to the cut-off date.
- Each delegate is responsible for making his or her own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancellation: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card, money order or deposit check. Individuals with guaranteed reservations must cancel their reservation within 48 hours of the scheduled day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge.
- When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rates may not always be available. Please request your travel agent to book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management, are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. EHS, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management are not affiliated in any way with AACSB or with the Event Hotel. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details to EHS, Business Travel Management, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, or any other unknown vendor. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to pack an extra book! Bring a book (it can be a personal or professional read), drop it off at the Book Nook and take a different one home; this is a great opportunity to exchange books with peers around the world. All remaining books at the end of the conference will be donated to Better World Books, a book resale organization partnering with campuses, libraries and helping fund literacy advocacy organizations around the world.
The hotel is located 22 miles from Tampa Intercontinental Airport, and 15 miles from the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International airport.
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 2–3 business days for a response.