Expected attendance: 40-50
The Seminar for New Associate Deans is a "must-attend" event for new associate and assistant deans, or faculty preparing to take on an associate dean position. Facilitators and panelists with extensive administrative leadership experience will provide unique insights into the challenges new associate deans face as well as the resources and methods to handle them.
Sponsorship of the seminar will make a significant positive impact on the seminar attendee experience and provides exclusive sponsor recognition prior to the seminar and on-site.
All sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Programs are subject to change at the discretion of AACSB International. Sponsorship commitments must be received prior to March 20, 2020 in order to provide print recognition.
Please contact Brittany Schoenberg for more information or to reserve a sponsorship opportunity: email@example.com
Benefits and Recognition:
- Logo recognition on the event website
- Logo included in Know Before You Go email sent to event attendees
- Logo recognition in the seminar notebook (commitment needs to be received prior to the deadline above)
- Sponsor recognition at the podium from the seminar facilitators
- Distribution of promotional materials at all attendee seats
- *Reception sponsor: opportunity to attend the reception and say a 2-3 minute welcome to attendees
|Friday Networking Reception*
|Refreshment Breaks (All 3)
|Friday or Saturday Breakfast