April 26–28, 2020 | Denver, Colorado, USA
Register by March 13 and save 100 USD!
ICAM 2020 Brochure
Download the brochure to learn more about ICAM 2020!
Elevating Our Perspectives
A study in contrasts, Denver is firmly rooted to its old west history while delivering a world-class cultural experience with its 350,000 square foot internationally renowned museum featuring over 70,000 works of art. Denver’s stunning landscapes and vistas will open your mind to high altitude possibilities.
This year, AACSB's largest and most diverse conference features themes to heighten and reinvigorate your role, your program, your staff, your school, and your graduates:
- Social impact of business schools: Elevate your community’s influence toward global prosperity.
- Technology’s role in business education: Blazing trails within artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, mobile and micro learning.
- Networks and partnerships: Forge new relationships to discover best practices and seek innovative solutions together.
- Lifelong learning: Climb from the valleys to ascend the peaks in the mountainous needs of the future of global business. Schools must rise to the challenge, providing stackable credentials and revolutionizing methods to reach nontraditional students.
- Broadened and interdisciplinary skills: Flexibility is a pinnacle of achievement that is essential in industry today.
We are at the precipice of a new day in the delivery of education. To teach, we must first learn. Soar to new heights in Denver.
In 2017, Roger was named the world’s #1 management thinker by Thinkers50, a biannual ranking of the most influential global business thinkers.
Martin is a Professor Emeritus at the Rotman School of Management at University of Toronto where he served as Dean from 1998-2013, Academic Director of the Michael Lee-Chin Family Institute for Corporate Citizenship from 2004-2019 and Institute Director of the Martin Prosperity Institute from 2013-2019. In 2013, he was named global Dean of the Year by the leading business school website, Poets & Quants.
Get a Feel for Denver
Business school administrators and faculty seeking industry perspectives and partnerships, corporate contacts seeking collaborations with business schools.
John A. Elliott
Interim Provost, University of Connecticut
Use #ICAM20 to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
Do you have more questions? Contact our AACSB event staff.