|Expected attendance: 25-35
The Lessons for Aspiring Deans Seminar clearly describes what a deanship entails, from the rewards to the not so obvious challenges, and how to select the most complementary school environments. This unique, interactive seminar provides attendees with the necessary tools to navigate the career search process, achieve success, and thrive as a business school dean.
Sponsorship of the seminar will make a significant positive impact on the seminar attendee experience and provides exclusive sponsor recognition prior to the seminar and on-site.
All sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Programs are subject to change at the discretion of AACSB. Sponsorship commitments must be received prior to October 15, 2019 in order to provide recognition.
Please contact Brittany Schoenberg for more information or to reserve a sponsorship opportunity: email@example.com.
- Logo recognition on the event website
- Logo included in Know Before You Go email sent to event attendees (commitment needs to be received prior to the deadline above)
- Logo recognition in the seminar notebook
- Sponsor recognition at the podium from the seminar facilitators
- Distribution of promotional materials at all attendee seats
|Refreshment Breaks (All 3)
|Saturday or Sunday Breakfast