April 4–5, 2019 | Tampa, Florida, USA
The Impact Forum has been reinvented to include all three themes of AACSB International Accreditation; Engagement, Innovation, and Impact. It is one thing to know that a business school must define and demonstrate engagement, innovation, and impact but understanding what those processes entail and “how to tell your school’s story” is a different matter altogether. If you find yourself with more questions than answers on how to assess your school’s activities, in regards to the three themes, then you will benefit from this seminar. This highly interactive forum will help you develop a comprehensive approach to enhancing and demonstrating engagement, innovation, and impact based on your school’s unique mission and community of stakeholders. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to compare your school’s engagement, innovation, and impact assessment methods with those of other attendees and explore data from a variety of sources.
- Define engagement, innovation, and impact within the context of your school’s mission
- Understand how stakeholders drive engagement, innovation, and impact
- Measure engagement, innovation, and impact through qualitative and quantitative methods
- Develop effective strategies to overcome the challenges related to engagement, innovation, and impact
Who Should Attend
Deans, administrators, research directors/coordinators, and those responsible for managing and demonstrating engagement, innovation, and impact at one’s school. Individuals who are new to engagement, innovation, and impact, and those who are newly added to a committee on enhancing, developing, and demonstrating engagement, innovation, and impact are also encouraged to attend.
Bonus Workshop Option
Registrants of this seminar are invited to participate in a workshop at no extra cost. If you plan to attend the free workshop, please choose the fee that has "W" in it when registering. Space is limited so only the first 50 registrants to choose the fee with the workshop will be confirmed.
Data-Driven Solutions with DataDirect, April 4, 2019, 8:30 – 11:30 am. (The Engagement, Innovation, and Impact Seminar will begin at noon on April 4)
Description: On a daily basis, business school administrators must make major decisions that are vital to aligning operations with the school’s strategic plan and goals. In the modern world of business education, data-driven decisions prove to be the most successful in the long-term. AACSB International’s DataDirect is the world’s most comprehensive source for data pertaining to business schools and their operations. Attendees of this seminar will gain hands-on experience with using data to inform decision-making by tackling real examples of decision-making related to salary negotiations, degree program planning, accreditation, marketing needs, potential collaborations, finances, and other strategic questions faced by business school administrators.
1. Develop familiarity with DataDirect and how to navigate within it.
2. Learn the types and uses of the various benchmarking tools within the DataDirect.
3. Develop understanding of how to utilize business school data to attain successful decision-making surrounding salary negotiations, accreditation, degree program planning, marketing needs, potential collaborations, finances, and other strategic questions
4. Using real life scenarios gleaned from attendees’ requests, along with frequently asked strategic planning questions, formulate and present strategic solutions using DataDirect benchmarking tools.
For more information, please contact [email protected].