AACSB invites you to Denver, Colorado to participate in the ICAM 2020 Exhibition, April 26-28. You will be an integral part of one of the largest gatherings of business school representatives: 1,300+ attendees from b-schools worldwide. We are happy to provide exclusive Exhibit Hall hours during this year’s welcome refreshments, breaks, luncheons, and the welcome reception so that attendees can network and meet face-to-face with you while they explore the latest industry products and services.
Exhibit at ICAM 2020 to
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to b-school deans, assistant/associate deans, department chairs and faculty;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition…make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit booth!
The Exhibit Application Fee includes one full conference registration and two EXPO only staff at no charge per 10' x 10' booth. A second full conference registration is 650 USD.
2020 Exhibit Fees
Early Rate: Application received with payment before March 1, 2020
- 10' x 10' Booth: 2,800 USD (members), 3,400 USD (non-members)
- 10' x 20' Booth: 5,000 USD (members), 5,800 USD (non-members)
Standard Rate: Application received with payment on or after March 1, 2020
- 10' x 10' Booth: 3,150 USD (members), 3,700 USD (non-members)
- 10' x 20' Booth: 5,300 USD (members), 6,100 USD (non-members)
Additional Exhibit Opportunities
Expo Demo Sessions
Present a live, 20-minute demonstrative session in the Expo Theater, located in the Experience Hall. Expo sessions are included in the conference journal, in the event app, on the website, and on signage outside the theater. Space is limited, contact Caroline Carr at email@example.com if you are interested in presenting.
Download the ICAM Exhibitor Prospectus and Application
10' x 10' Booth Includes
- One 8' wall with 3' high side wall drape, standard ID sign, 6' table, two chairs, and one wastepaper basket
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB website
- Directory listing in the ICAM Conference Journal (subject to print deadlines)
- Complimentary listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the Event App
- One complimentary full ICAM registration with access to plenary and educational sessions, food functions, and receptions and two Expo-only registrations for booth staff at no charge (expo-only staff have Experience Hall access and cannot attend sessions). A second full ICAM registration can be purchased at 650 USD
Questions? Please contact Caroline Carr +1 813 3769 6545 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.