May 30–31, 2019 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Register yourself online and bring a corporate partner for only 200 USD more! Contact Kaya Jill at email@example.com to get this limited offer.
Register by April 18 and save 200 USD!
Presenting Sponsor and Host
Now more than ever schools are partnering with industry to innovate their curriculum and teaching, thereby creating and disseminating new knowledge, positively impacting our communities, and leading change in higher education.
Co-Lab: Connecting Industry With Business Schools is the ideal platform to explore leading-edge partnerships and business models that are mutually beneficial and ensure the success of the management education industry.
The conference program takes an in-depth look at these relationships and challenges attendees to answer many questions, including:
- How to create knowledge that is applicable to industry?
- What new technologies are affecting business school curriculum and industry processes?
- How can industry and business schools collaborate on research that positively impacts business and society?
- What can business schools do to prepare students for jobs that don’t even exist yet?
- What are the lifelong learning opportunities to explore?
- Business schools and industry partners (advisory board members, collaborators, research partners)
- Colleges and universities seeking to engage industry to elevate their programs and research initiatives
- Industry seeking innovative research partners or public sector resources, as well as looking to better understand incoming talent and development opportunities of current employees
- Executive leadership, those that deal in training and development, HR and recruitment
Value Proposition for Industry Connecting with Business Schools:
Win the War for Talent by connecting with business schools to develop and have access to future managers with the right skills
Share and Co-Create Knowledge based on best industry practices
Partner to impact and Create Value for Global and Local Communities
"The conference was outstanding in the quality of delegates it pulled together to explore how business school’s best utilise and serve their corporate partners, and in how we all tackle the pressing issues brought about by Digital and AI. Holding it at LeBow Business School, which is clearly a trailblazer in business solutions, also really brought the matter to life."
—Andrew Miles, Corporate Relations Manager, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham
Use #AACSBcolab to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
Do you have more questions? Contact our AACSB event staff.