May 30–31, 2019 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Register by April 18 and save 200 USD!
Presenting Sponsor and Host
The future of management education and the success of the business world are interdependent. Now more than ever schools are partnering with business to innovate their curriculum and teaching, thereby creating and disseminating new knowledge, positively impacting our communities, and leading change in higher education.
In response to this increasing need for collaboration between the two industries, AACSB has created an innovative event titled Co-Lab: Connecting Business Schools With Practice,where educators and practitioners convene to explore leading-edge partnerships and business models that are mutually beneficial and ensure the success of the management education industry.
This conference program takes an in-depth look at these relationships and challenges attendees to answer many questions, including:
- How do we leverage the academic strength of business schools to partner with practice to create new knowledge?
- In what ways are business schools collaborating with companies to develop and deliver educational programs?
- What are business and business schools doing to drive social impact?
- Business Schools and their Corporate Partners (advisory board members, collaborators, research partners)
- Colleges and universities seeking to engage the private sector to elevate their programs and research initiatives.
- Corporations seeking innovative research partners or public sector resources, as well as looking to better understand incoming talent and development opportunities of current employees.
Value Proposition for Business Connecting with Business Schools:
- Win the War for Talent by connecting with business schools to develop and have access to future managers with the right skills
- Share and Co-create Knowledge based on best business practices
- Partner to impact and Create Value for Global and Local Communities
"The conference was outstanding in the quality of delegates it pulled together to explore how business school’s best utilise and serve their corporate partners, and in how we all tackle the pressing issues brought about by Digital and AI. Holding it at LeBow Business School, which is clearly a trailblazer in business solutions, also really brought the matter to life."
—Andrew Miles, Corporate Relations Manager, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham
Use#AACSBcolab to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
Do you have more questions? Contact our AACSB event staff.