Affinity Group Meetings
The following Affinity Groups will meet in conjunction with the 2019 AACSB Asia Pacific Annual Conference in Seoul, South Korea. Please check back for updates.
PLEASE NOTE: The Affinity Group special event at this event is free, but does REQUIRE pre-registration.
Monday, 21 October, 2019
Online Learning Affinity Group Meeting
10:30am - 11:30am
The Online Learning Affinity Group aims to be a highly participative forum for sharing ideas and expertise on online and blended learning. Following a brief showcase of online developments at an Australian university, we will host a facilitated discussion on the current state of play in the Asia Pacific region. The session will be an opportunity to consider current approaches to online teaching, issues being faced and resources required.
Facilitator: Sandra Luxton, Associate Dean, Learning Innovation, Swinburne University of Technology
Asia Pacific Affinity Group Meeting: Offsite trip to Hanyang University
12:30pm - 4:00pm
Our AACSB staff will meet you at the lobby of Milllennium Seoul Hilton at 12:15pm
Millennium Seoul Hilton
50, Seoul-Ro, Jung-Gu
Seoul 04637 South Korea
Tel: +82 2 7537788
The Best for a Better World: What makes HUBS Business Education innovative?
Introducing distinctive educational innovation at HUBS, showcasing three programs:
- the World’s First Telepresence Lecture at Hanyang University.
- Experiential Learning platform with 5G telepresence-based hologram.
2) BIBE (Big Intelligence Business Education)
- Seven thematic labs in HBL, Co. Ltd. with semester-long projects & Action Learning Courses, bridging industry and academia collaboration and startups.
3) IC-PBL (Industry-Coupled Problem-Based Learning)
- A learner-centered educational model with four types of teaching methods for engaging industry experts and academia for students’ experiential learning.
School of Business
222 Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu
Korea, Republic of
+822 2220 1071
NOTE: 4:00pm is estimated time of return to Millenium Seoul Hilton (conference site)