Connect. Discover. Lead.
April 22–24, 2018 | Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Click Here to View the Organization Roster
The 2018 International Conference and Annual Meeting (ICAM 2018) will bring together the world's top business academics and collaborators to Ho'ohui (connect) with longtime acquaintances and makes new ones, to 'ike (discover) how to shape future business leaders, and to Alaka'i (lead) with innovative thinking. The conference agenda is designed to allow the right balance of time to connect, discover, and lead.
So take your time and see why there's more to Hawaii than just sun, sand, and surf.
What's new at ICAM 2018?
ICAM’s agenda is designed to allow the right balance of time to connect, discover, and lead.
Check out what is new:
- Brain Boogie: brain fitness exercises to optimize brain performance and reduce mental fatigue.
- Relevant book reviews on business and leadership related topics.
- Designated Speakers’ Corner for exclusive time with conference presenters.
- Activities with Hawaiian culture available at the headquarter hotel.
- Check the website agenda regularly for up to date information and new activities!
- Additional Networking Opportunities at ICAM
Susan David, author, Emotional Agility and winner of Thinkers50 Breakthrough Idea Award for the "idea which has the potential to forever change the way we think about business."
Corporate representatives, deans, associate/assistant deans, international directors, program directors, department chairs, and faculty.
Caryn L. Beck-Dudley
Dean, Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business
Use #ICAM2018 to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
For more information, contact Kaya Jill, Manager, Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.